Our Team of Animals continues to be socialized with humans to ensure friendly and non-aggressive behavior.
Whether it be a horse that gives kisses, a pig or cat that loves accepting hugs, or a dog that listens to secrets without judgment, chances are that one of our animals is particularly suited to help those who may need a small dose of love and a genuine connection.
Micro mini baby piglets
Quite a bit, as it turns out. Animals can.......
1. Lower blood pressure by inducing a calming affect
2. Lower levels of Epinephrine and Norepinephrine
3. Reduce patient anxiety
4. Increase the level of endorphin which promotes better immune response
5. Increase oxytocin levels, an important hormone that promotes proper body function
6. Spark memory by bringing back pleasant memories
7. Reduce focus on pain
8. Provide a non judgmental listener
Baby Nubian goat
“The magical healing interaction between humans and animals is undeniable.”
South West Florida Therapy Animals